Picard. Data. The
into the wake of the events following Star Trek: Insurrection™, you find yourself
embroiled in a plot to harness the destructive powers of a coveted genetic seed. You must
engage alien forces and outwit your foes in a series of challenging missions…or else the
Federation will fall victim to its ruthless archenemy.
- Explore a mysterious, ancient Star Trek civilization, lushly re-created in
immense 3-D rendered environments.
- Take on foes with deadly weapons, such as phasers and--for the first time ever--the
Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
- Follow orders from Captain Picard, using your Tricorder and Communicator to gather
- Mission-based action welcomes players of all ability levels in an adventure of
stealth and combat.
*3-D ACCELERATOR CARD Recommended.
- 200 MHz Pentium® processor or equivalent
- A 100% Windows® 95/98-compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit
drivers for CD-ROM drive, video card and sound card
- English language Windows® 95/98 operating system
- 32 MB of RAM
- 225 MB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files, plus 80 MB for the Windows
- Quad-speed CD-ROM drive (600 K/sec. sustained transfer rate)
- 100% DirectX 7 or higher compatible sound card
- 100% DirectX compatible video card with 4 MB of video RAM or better
A 100% DirectX 7 or higher compliant 3-D video card and driver with Z-buffering
capability is recommended. Star Trek: Hidden Evil uses Microsoft's Direct 3D to support
3-D hardware acceleration. It has been tested on many but not all of the major cards
incorporating the chipsets listed below. Some 3-D accelerator card brands utilizing the
chipsets whose logos appear on this box may not be fully compatible with the 3-D
acceleration features of Star Trek: Hidden Evil. For a list of the cards and drivers that
have been tested, please visit the Hidden Evil video card
Important Note: This product uses Microsoft's DirectX 7 technology, which requires your
system to have the latest Windows® 95/98 drivers that fully support DirectX 7.
- 3Dfx Voodoo
- 3Dfx Voodoo 2
- 3Dfx Voodoo 3
- 3Dfx Banshee
- ATI Rage 128
- Intel i740
- Matrox G200
- Matrox G400
- nVIDIA Riva TNT
- nVIDIA Riva TNT 2
- S3 Savage 3D
- S3 Savage 4